1 cup sprouted moong.
1 medium oniom
1 medium tomato
1 inch ginger (juliennes)
2 green chillies
1 heaped tsp dhania jeera powder
1 tsp garam masala
1/2 tsp tumeric
1 tsp mustard seeds
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp red chilly powder
10-12 curry leaves
salt to taste.
1. Boil water in a pan, add moong, silt green chillies and ginger juliennes and let it cook till the moong is soft.
2. Finely dice the onions and tomatoes.
3. Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds followed by cumin seeds and curry leaves.
4. Add onions and cook till they are soft.
5. Add tomatoes and cook till they are soft and ready to leave oil.
6. Add red chilly powder, dhania jeera powder, turmeric and salt.
7. Add a dash of water and let the masalas cook for a minute.
8. Add the masala mixture to the cooked moong and simmer for 5 minutes.
9. Garnish with garam masala.
10. Serve with hot rotis.