Paneer 250 gms
Onion - 1 medium size
Green chillies - 2-3
Garlic 2-3 cloves
Ginger - 1 inch peice
Tomatoes - 2-3
Red chillies ( Kashmiri) 2
Coriander seeds - 1tsp
Capsicum - 2 medium size
Oil 1 spoon
Turmeric - 1/2 tsp
Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
Jeera dhania powder - 1 tsp
Kasuri Methi - 1 tsp
1. Grind onion and garlic cloves together to make a thick paste.
2. Grind together tomatoes, green chillies and ginger to a fine paste.
3. Pound together the red chillies and coriander seeds and keep aside.
4. Dice the paneer and capsicum.
5. Heat oil in a pan and add the onion-garlic paste. Fry till it turns pink.
6. Now add the tomato paste and saute till it leaves oil. It takes about 3-5 minutes.
7. Add the turmeric, garam masala and jeera dhania powder, salt and sugar, red chilly and coriander powder. Mix well.
8. Add the capsicum and let it cook for 2 minutes. Add a little water if required.
9. Add the paneer and gently toss it.
10. Take kasuri methi. Put in on a hot gridle for a few seconds. Remove it from the gridle. Take it in your palms and crush it. Add this to the gravy.
Serve with hot rotis.